- White Truffle Mania
- Would You Drink 200-Year-Old Cognac?
- Wine vs. Cod Liver Oil, You Decide
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- World's Best Oatmeal
- Exposing Kids to Milk and Peanuts Could Prevent Allergies Later in Life
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
- Another Reason to Drink Pisco
- First Sip: Lucid Absinthe
There's an interesting, albeit long, article on Appellation America today by Clark Smith on the subject of technologically manipulated wines. I'm using that vague term in deference to Smith's entirely valid point that refrigeration was at one time just as much of a novelty as, say, micro-oxygenation is today. If you're a wine fanatic with a taste for inter-wine-fanatic debate, check it out.
But if you REALLY want to see cutting edge wine technology, check out this clip. It's in French, but don't worry—you'll get it.