- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
- This Food Has Displaced Cigarettes as Currency in Prison
- Love a Mall Food Court? You're Not Alone
- VIDEO: Seth Rogen Pranks Shoppers with Talking Food
- Print on Your Toast with Toasteroid
- This App Will Put Your Name on the List, Then Text You When Your Table Is Ready
- Hugh Grant Had a Very Bad Experience Involving Nathan's Hot Dogs
- Thanks to Global Warming, Raw Oysters Could Get Riskier
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- How to Score a Restaurant Meal in London for Just $3
There's an interesting, albeit long, article on Appellation America today by Clark Smith on the subject of technologically manipulated wines. I'm using that vague term in deference to Smith's entirely valid point that refrigeration was at one time just as much of a novelty as, say, micro-oxygenation is today. If you're a wine fanatic with a taste for inter-wine-fanatic debate, check it out.
But if you REALLY want to see cutting edge wine technology, check out this clip. It's in French, but don't worry—you'll get it.