- Star Chefs Go Vegan for This $700-Per-Ticket California Feast
- Easter at Chefs Club Means Hay-Roasted Lamb and Trout Roe-Topped Deviled Eggs
- Chefs Club NY Hosts an Epic Fried Chicken Dinner
- Cronuts, Chocolate and Bordeaux Headline Food & Wine’s Art de Vivre Series with FIAF
- The Extraordinary Impact of the South Beach Wine & Food Festival
Absinthe Cocktails > Green Beer
Tonight starting at 5:30 p.m., Brooklyn's Maison Premiere will take over the bar at Chefs Club by Food & Wine for the most fun-elegant St. Patrick's Day pairing you'll wish you had thought of sooner. MP chef Lisa Geffen, who previously worked at Adour with Alain Ducasse and Didier Elena of Chefs Club, will feature miniaturized seafood plateaux and (really good) green cocktails made with absinthe. The drinks should help you forsake Shamrock Shake fantasies for good and briny oysters—a lesser-known tradition from Ireland—will make a refreshing stand-in for infamous boiled beef and potatoes.
If you can't make it tonight, you can still follow along on Instagram as we'll be partnering with @BeautifulCuisines and special guest photographers including @aguynamedpatrick, @_tamarapeterson, @jeremyjauncey and @punch_drink. Don't forget to follow @foodandwine and @ChefsClubNY too! If you can join the festivities, use #foodandwine on your photos for the chance to be featured.