- 25 Brilliant Weeknight Dinners from Chefs
- 10 Ways to Make Chilled Pudding
- The Secret to Crisp Salads
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- 6 Foods for Dedicated Garlic Lovers
- 6 Clever Ways to Customize Zucchini Bread
- A Healthy Take on Steak (with Wine)
- 5 Best-Ever Summer Brunch Cocktails
- Green Eggs and Ham
- 9 Best-Ever Strawberry Dishes for Brunch
© Paul Costello
Bryan Batt is mad for cocktails.
I try to boycott TV in the summer, but I totally confess that I’ve been counting down for Sunday night, when season four of Mad Men premieres. It’s the perfect excuse to throw a 1960s-style cocktail party. I asked Bryan Batt, who plays Sal Romano on the show, what he’ll be mixing this weekend. “I’m a purist, so a classic Manhattan or dry Martini,” he said. For more ideas, check out our story with Bryan from the May issue, featuring awesome cocktails and food like paprika-smoked baby back ribs from one of his favorite New Orleans bars, Cure.