- 11 Super-Melty-Cheesy Dishes for a Snow Day
- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 7 Irresistible Rhubarb Desserts
- A Mad Men Viewing Party
- Genius Game Day Snack: Khe-Yo's Sesame Beef Jerky
- 11 Ways to Use Almond Flour
- 10 Incredible Fish Dishes You Should Definitely Be Eating
- 9 Last-Minute Snacks for the Oscars
- 6 Ways to Use Delicata Squash
- 8 Ways to Make Gazpacho
© Paul Costello
Bryan Batt is mad for cocktails.
I try to boycott TV in the summer, but I totally confess that I’ve been counting down for Sunday night, when season four of Mad Men premieres. It’s the perfect excuse to throw a 1960s-style cocktail party. I asked Bryan Batt, who plays Sal Romano on the show, what he’ll be mixing this weekend. “I’m a purist, so a classic Manhattan or dry Martini,” he said. For more ideas, check out our story with Bryan from the May issue, featuring awesome cocktails and food like paprika-smoked baby back ribs from one of his favorite New Orleans bars, Cure.