- Recipes from London's Violet Bakery
- The World’s Greatest Hazelnuts Go into This Parfait
- 6 of the Best-Ever Strawberry Desserts
- Who Was Suzette and How Did She Inspire Delicious, Flaming Crêpes?
- 6 Creamy, Spiced Pumpkin Cheesecakes
- 11 Fall Tarts That Want to Steal You Away from Pie
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- 5 Throwback Recipes for Beautiful Baked Alaska
On the other hand, if you choose to host your own Mad Hatter tea party, F&W has assembled our favorite tea-party recipes, from delicate radish-lemon-butter sandwiches to ginger brandy snaps.