- WikiLeaks Hack Reveals John Podesta's Secret to Creamy Risotto
- Michelin-Starred Ramen Restaurant to Open Second Location
- Mary Berry's BBC Show Could Launch Before Channel 4's Bake Off Debut
- Great British Bake Off Hosts Mary Berry, Mel and Sue Get Their Own Baking Show
- Feeling Sad? Go to Publix
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- La Colombe Launches "Frothy" Canned Draft Lattes
- A Cookbook from Italy’s Most Dreamy Resort
- Anthony Bourdain's Fitness Secret: Fighting
- This Food Has Displaced Cigarettes as Currency in Prison
In the viral way that oddball news travels these days, I picked this up from Alder Yarrow's great blog Vinography, and he in turn seems to have gotten it from Decanter. Regardless, the story is that some French company has created a wine called Soif du Couer (thirsty heart). A fine bottle of vin, selling for a whopping 3 Euros per; you buy a blue bottle if you're male, a pink bottle if you're female, drink the thing by yourself, then use a code revealed once the bottle's drained to go online and access the wine company's dating site—et voilà! Hundreds of other lonely drunk people, just like you. Yikers.
And a lauch in America is being negotiated even now.