- JetBlue Adds Momofuku Milk Bar Snacks to Its Premium Mint Service
- Here's a Map of Tourists' Favorite Things in Every Country
- Japan Has an Insane New Luxury Train Created By Ferrari's Designer
- Basque Cider House Rules
- How to Book $39 Flights for Travel This Spring
- American Airlines Is Bringing Back Free Meals on Some Domestic Flights
- Trump Administration Bans Small Electronic Devices on Certain Overseas Flights
- Visiting Iceland Might Be About to Get a Lot More Expensive
- Where to Stay Around Paris’ Place Vendome
- What to Do in Toronto’s Queen West Neighborhood
© The Berkeley
Haute-cookies at the Berkeley hotel in London.
I’ll be blogging this week about discoveries from my recent eight-day trip to London. The city was buzzing with pop-up restaurant/design projects, ambitious new hotels and hip new British comfort food joints. One of my favorite finds was at the Berkeley hotel, which just introduced the fall/winter collection of its super-popular Prêt-à-Portea (the menu changes every six months to reflect the new fashion season). This haute-couture-inspired tea service features edible designs inspired by Christian Lacroix, Louis Vuitton and Christian Dior. Adorable confections include a Roger Vivier chocolate boot cookie, a Mulberry "Bayswater" white-chocolate-and-coconut-truffle "it" bag and a cinnamon Burberry Prorsum trench-coat cookie with a caramel belt and buttons. All are served on Paul Smith china alongside a proper cup of English tea.