- The Ultimate Apple Pie Bucket List
- Tourists are Mailing Rocks Back to Hawaii Because of an Ancient Curse
- Where to Eat Detroit-Style Pizza, Outside Detroit
- Why Your Next Vacation Rental Should Be a Tiny House
- Cook Your Way Through Persia with Naomi Duguid
- A Unicorn-Hunter's Guide to Scotland
- Napa Valley's New Restaurant Hot Spot
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- Is Nashville the New Wine Destination?
- An Insider's Guide to Florence
One of the glam new DVF rooms at Claridge's in London.
Diane von Furstenberg is one of the Claridge’s most loyal guests. The prolific fashion designer has been staying at the glamorous Art Deco London hotel for more than 30 years (Claridge’s was even the muse for her first cruise collection in 2008). She recently put her stamp on the property by helping design its fabulous new rooms and suites, with inspiration taken from her travels. The in-room cocktail bars resemble jewelry boxes she loved while in the Middle East—even the photos on the walls were taken during her trips. The wall coverings and upholstery will feature her textile collection, which will launch in September.