- Dale Talde's Guide to New Jersey
- A Day in the Pit with a Barbacoa Master
- Fidel Castro's Private Chef Tells You Where to Eat in Havana
- A Field Guide to Cuban Rum
- Home Cooking with David Lebovitz
- How to Throw a Portuguese Tapas Party
- The World's Best Restaurant Goes on an Epic Road Trip: The Documentary
- You Can Now Book Experiences with Airbnb
- Birds & Bubbles Hong Kong: What It's Like to Open a Restaurant Half Way Around the World
- Recipes from Australia’s Byron Bay – the Healthiest Place on Earth
One of the glam new DVF rooms at Claridge's in London.
Diane von Furstenberg is one of the Claridge’s most loyal guests. The prolific fashion designer has been staying at the glamorous Art Deco London hotel for more than 30 years (Claridge’s was even the muse for her first cruise collection in 2008). She recently put her stamp on the property by helping design its fabulous new rooms and suites, with inspiration taken from her travels. The in-room cocktail bars resemble jewelry boxes she loved while in the Middle East—even the photos on the walls were taken during her trips. The wall coverings and upholstery will feature her textile collection, which will launch in September.