- Here's a Map of Tourists' Favorite Things in Every Country
- Virgin America Airlines Will Disappear in Two Years
- JetBlue Adds Momofuku Milk Bar Snacks to Its Premium Mint Service
- Basque Cider House Rules
- Japan Has an Insane New Luxury Train Created By Ferrari's Designer
- American Airlines Is Bringing Back Free Meals on Some Domestic Flights
- How to Book $39 Flights for Travel This Spring
- Trump Administration Bans Small Electronic Devices on Certain Overseas Flights
- Visiting Iceland Might Be About to Get a Lot More Expensive
- Where to Stay Around Paris’ Place Vendome
One of the glam new DVF rooms at Claridge's in London.
Diane von Furstenberg is one of the Claridge’s most loyal guests. The prolific fashion designer has been staying at the glamorous Art Deco London hotel for more than 30 years (Claridge’s was even the muse for her first cruise collection in 2008). She recently put her stamp on the property by helping design its fabulous new rooms and suites, with inspiration taken from her travels. The in-room cocktail bars resemble jewelry boxes she loved while in the Middle East—even the photos on the walls were taken during her trips. The wall coverings and upholstery will feature her textile collection, which will launch in September.