- Detroit Hotspot Katoi Raises $20,000 After a Devastating Fire
- What's Inside a Hawaiian Wellington?
- One of the World's Best Restaurants Is Staging a 2-Night Pop-Up in Brooklyn
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
- Massimo Bottura's Food for Soul Project
- Yes, There’s Poke on the Menu at Hawaii’s Hottest New Restaurant, Senia
- Marcus Samuelsson's Harlem Thanksgiving
- Team Estela Opens Flora Bar and Flora Coffee Tonight in The Met Breuer
- Breaking Baking News: Tartine Manufactory Is Now Open in SF
- Houston Hero Hugo Ortega Reveals Xochi, His New Oaxacan Restaurant
Ben Harper, the Decemberists, Band of Horses and the Killers are just a few of the stellar bands gathering in Chicago this August 7–9 for the annual Lollapalooza music festival. Another highlight: amazing food cooked by F&W Best New Chef 2004 Graham Elliot Bowles. Snacks—all $9 or less—will mimic the whimsical dishes Bowles serves at his eponymous Chicago restaurant but with a state-fair bent: lobster corn dogs, buffalo chicken with blue-cheese foam, black-pepper-parmesan-truffle popcorn.
Bowles, something of a music junkie himself (he recorded some of the songs that play at his restaurant) will also be cooking a VIP dinner for Lollapalooza founder Perry Farrell and his band, Jane’s Addiction, who will be taking the stage Sunday night.