- This Ancient Storage Technique Could Be the Solution to Food Waste
- Study Finds Insecticides Could Increase Risk of Diabetes
- The Food World Says Goodbye to The Obamas
- Anthony Bourdain Knows Who to Blame for America's Opioid Addiction
- This Restaurant Locks Up Customers' Phones to Prevent Texting
- Every Food Is a Snack Now
- Edible Schoolyard Throws the Best Parties, Takes Kids on Epic Field Trips
- The New York Times Introduces New Food Delivery Service
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- It's Hard to Find a Snack at the Olympics
Oatmeal Creme Pies are the go-to sideline snack for the University of Alabama football team.
Injured University of Alabama running back Kenyan Drake may not be able to run the ball right now but he's still on the field supporting his teammates. And he brought snacks. Drake filled the basket on his special scooter with Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies in last weekend's win over Texas A&M. The sandwich cookies are also a favorite of his legendary coach Nick Saban. This Saturday's matchup between Alabama and Tennessee may not be the most exciting game of the day so our focus will probably be on checking out what Drake's got in his basket this week. In the meantime, we're sharing some of our favorite sandwich cookie recipes for fans at home.