- Artist Francesca Pasquali Turns Drinking Straws Into Textured Visions
- Halloween Candy Prices Are On the Rise for a Surprising Reason
- BBC Developing a British Bake Off-Like Cooking Show
- Worldwide Wine Production Drops to Lowest Amount in Decades
- Iceland Has More American Tourists Than Citizens
- What It's Like To Cook at the White House
- There's Now Proof That Eating Cheese Makes Wine Taste Better
- Facebook Users Can Now Order Food Through Pages
- Why Miracle Mop Inventor Joy Mangano Opened a Restaurant
- Genetics Might be to Blame for Fussy Eating
Oatmeal Creme Pies are the go-to sideline snack for the University of Alabama football team.
Injured University of Alabama running back Kenyan Drake may not be able to run the ball right now but he's still on the field supporting his teammates. And he brought snacks. Drake filled the basket on his special scooter with Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies in last weekend's win over Texas A&M. The sandwich cookies are also a favorite of his legendary coach Nick Saban. This Saturday's matchup between Alabama and Tennessee may not be the most exciting game of the day so our focus will probably be on checking out what Drake's got in his basket this week. In the meantime, we're sharing some of our favorite sandwich cookie recipes for fans at home.