- This Artist Will Custom-Paint Your Stand Mixer — and Beyoncé is a Customer!
- Some of New York's Swankiest Restaurants Are Hosting a Bake Sale for Planned Parenthood
- Exactly What Selena Gomez Eats Every Single Morning
- Watch a Young Mary Berry Put Fish in the Blender in These Amazing Vintage Cooking Segments
- These Fourth Graders Are Lobbying Wisconsin to Make Cheese an Official State Symbol
- A Shanghai Restaurant Bombards Your Senses With Dancing Waiters and a Nintendo Soundtrack
- Deep Clean Your Cast Iron Skillet With This Miraculous Gadget
- Hungary Tries to Ban Use of Red Stars, Probably Just to Spite Heineken
- This Chef's Food Photos Are Terrifying
- Peeps Flavored Italian Ice Is a Thing
Oatmeal Creme Pies are the go-to sideline snack for the University of Alabama football team.
Injured University of Alabama running back Kenyan Drake may not be able to run the ball right now but he's still on the field supporting his teammates. And he brought snacks. Drake filled the basket on his special scooter with Little Debbie Oatmeal Creme Pies in last weekend's win over Texas A&M. The sandwich cookies are also a favorite of his legendary coach Nick Saban. This Saturday's matchup between Alabama and Tennessee may not be the most exciting game of the day so our focus will probably be on checking out what Drake's got in his basket this week. In the meantime, we're sharing some of our favorite sandwich cookie recipes for fans at home.