- Watch: Andrew Zimmern's Exciting New Video Series
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
- Restaurant Roots: Deuki Hong's Fried Chicken Dreams
- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Find out in this week's Mad Genius Tips video.
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Just run to your medicine cabinet and pull out F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple’s favorite tool: floss. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, Justin shows you how to truss a chicken with unflavored dental floss so that it roasts perfectly and evenly. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.