- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Never Have Kiwi Fur Stuck in Your Throat Again
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Video: The Easy Way to Cut Perfect Watermelon Cubes
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Find out in this week's Mad Genius Tips video.
What do you do if you need to truss a chicken but have no kitchen twine? Just run to your medicine cabinet and pull out F&W Test Kitchen whiz Justin Chapple’s favorite tool: floss. In this week’s Mad Genius Tips video, Justin shows you how to truss a chicken with unflavored dental floss so that it roasts perfectly and evenly. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.