- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- How to Make Guacamole's Cousin, Creamy Avocado Purée
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Do You Know the Difference Between a Macaron and a Macaroon?
- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
Chefs are people too. And if Grant can mince a shallot like Superman, so can you. Here's how.
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.
It's easy to think that chefs have superpowers, what with their flashy skillet-flipping, ultra-clean-and-organized workspaces, and zippy slicing and dicing skills. But here's the deal: they don't. Chefs are people too. And if Grant can mince a shallot like Superman, so can you. Here's how.