- 5 Incredible Holiday Crème Brûlées
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- How to Recover From New Year's Eve with the Ultimate Hash Browns
- 5 Ways You Never Knew You Could Use Frosting
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Beyond Mashed: Dramatic Holiday Potatoes
- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- Freezing Techniques
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
Happy Thanksgiving! Looking for a quick, last-minute dessert that won't dirty extra dishes? In this episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple reveals how to make whipped cream in a jar. All you need is a jar, heavy cream, vanilla and powdered sugar. Once you've gotten your workout shaking, you'll be ready to make and enjoy these five deliciously simple parfaits.
1. Pumpkin Parfaits
Pumpkin puree makes quick work of these festive parfaits.
2. Caramel Apple Parfaits
Make this delicious dessert even easier by assembling it in one large glass bowl.
3. Lemon Curd Parfaits
This sweet-and-tangy parfait features layers of crisp, chewy meringue, velvety lemon curd, whipped cream and tart raspberries.
4. Goo Goo Pie Parfaits
Goo Goo Cluster candy bars inspired this over-the-top combination of chocolate cremeux (pudding) and silky, salty caramel-peanut sauce.
5. Chocolate-Bread Parfaits
This amazing chocolatey dessert made with espresso and dark rum is ready in just 30 minutes.