- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
Happy Thanksgiving! Looking for a quick, last-minute dessert that won't dirty extra dishes? In this episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple reveals how to make whipped cream in a jar. All you need is a jar, heavy cream, vanilla and powdered sugar. Once you've gotten your workout shaking, you'll be ready to make and enjoy these five deliciously simple parfaits.
1. Pumpkin Parfaits
Pumpkin puree makes quick work of these festive parfaits.
2. Caramel Apple Parfaits
Make this delicious dessert even easier by assembling it in one large glass bowl.
3. Lemon Curd Parfaits
This sweet-and-tangy parfait features layers of crisp, chewy meringue, velvety lemon curd, whipped cream and tart raspberries.
4. Goo Goo Pie Parfaits
Goo Goo Cluster candy bars inspired this over-the-top combination of chocolate cremeux (pudding) and silky, salty caramel-peanut sauce.
5. Chocolate-Bread Parfaits
This amazing chocolatey dessert made with espresso and dark rum is ready in just 30 minutes.