- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- How to Make Incredible Brussels Sprouts
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- Southern Living's Sweet Potato Casserole Will Stop Your Heart (But It Will Be Worth It)
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Saber a Bottle of Champagne
- 5 Ways to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey Without an Oven
Happy Thanksgiving! Looking for a quick, last-minute dessert that won't dirty extra dishes? In this episode of Mad Genius Tips, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple reveals how to make whipped cream in a jar. All you need is a jar, heavy cream, vanilla and powdered sugar. Once you've gotten your workout shaking, you'll be ready to make and enjoy these five deliciously simple parfaits.
1. Pumpkin Parfaits
Pumpkin puree makes quick work of these festive parfaits.
2. Caramel Apple Parfaits
Make this delicious dessert even easier by assembling it in one large glass bowl.
3. Lemon Curd Parfaits
This sweet-and-tangy parfait features layers of crisp, chewy meringue, velvety lemon curd, whipped cream and tart raspberries.
4. Goo Goo Pie Parfaits
Goo Goo Cluster candy bars inspired this over-the-top combination of chocolate cremeux (pudding) and silky, salty caramel-peanut sauce.
5. Chocolate-Bread Parfaits
This amazing chocolatey dessert made with espresso and dark rum is ready in just 30 minutes.