- 10 Recipes That Celebrate the Oozy Glory of Sunny-Side-Up Eggs
- 5 Delicious DIY Jerky Recipes for National Jerky Day
- 7 Surprising Ways to Instantly Upgrade Your Tacos
- 7 Cajun Shrimp Recipes for Mardi Gras Dinner
- 7 Best-Ever Milk Shakes and Smoothies
- 5 Best-Ever Brunch Smoothies
- 10 Recipes for Huge Cuts of Meat
- How to Make DIY Summer Rolls
- 10 Show-Stopping Fall Roasts
- 5 Ways to Eat (and Cook) Like an Olympian
The best burgers for springtime cookouts.
Don’t wait until summer to dust off the grill. Springtime is the right time to kick off grilling season, especially if you cook up seasonal ingredients like lamb. Here, the best recipes for extra-juicy lamb burgers to christen your grill this spring.
1. Lamb Burgers with Cilantro-Yogurt Sauce
This spicy burger, served with a cooling yogurt sauce, is a take on lamb vindaloo.
2. Greek-Style Lamb Burgers with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce
Served in pitas instead of on buns, these lamb burger patties are flavored with onion, garlic, mint and parsley.
3. Provençal Lamb Burgers
Soft, funky Epoisses cheese and tangy olives make for a uniquely flavorful burger.
4. Greek Island Lamb Burgers with Grilled Feta
These burgers are topped with warm, melty feta and garlicky tapenade.
5. Lamb Burgers with Green Harissa
Bright, spicy harissa will make you say, who needs ketchup?
6. Moroccan Lamb Burgers with Mint-Yogurt Sauce
These lamb patties are flavored with a sweet-and-nutty currant-pine nut paste.
7. Beef-and-Lamb Burgers with Cheddar and Caper Remoulade
Mixing lamb with beef makes for extra deliciously, deeply flavorful burgers.