Don’t wait until summer to dust off the grill. Springtime is the right time to kick off grilling season, especially if you cook up seasonal ingredients like lamb. Here, the best recipes for extra-juicy lamb burgers to christen your grill this spring.
1. Lamb Burgers with Cilantro-Yogurt Sauce
This spicy burger, served with a cooling yogurt sauce, is a take on lamb vindaloo.
- Why Lamb Sirloin Roast is the Best Cut You’re Not Cooking
- Around the World in 11 Burgers
- 5 Awesome Bacon-Wrapped Grilling Recipes
2. Greek-Style Lamb Burgers with Yogurt-Cucumber Sauce
Served in pitas instead of on buns, these lamb burger patties are flavored with onion, garlic, mint and parsley.