- 3 Great Gifts for Champagne Obsessives
- 9 Off-Beat Stocking Stuffers from the Mr. Donahue’s Team in NYC
- 7 Wine or Spirit Gifts for Every Personality Type
- Tea Gifts for the Holidays
- Coffee Gifts for the Holidays
- The Perfect Gift for the Caviar-Lover in Your Life
- How to Give the Gift of Cool Beer Labels
- Best Wine Books of 2015 (and Who to Give Them To)
- 7 Holiday Gift Ideas for the Tea Lover
- Beautiful Bowls, Spotted Tea Towels and More Gift Picks from Provisions
ChefSteps, the incredible team of mad scientists, is offering their awesome online classes for 50 percent off from now until Jan. 9.
ChefSteps, the incredible team of mad scientists responsible for innovations like crazy-custardy flourless carrot cake, fluffy lemon snow and extra-crispy pressure cooker chicken wings, is offering their awesome online classes for 50 percent off from now until Jan. 9. Options range from essentials like knife sharpening, espresso and burgers to expert lessons in spherification, sous vide, fluid gels and more: click here to see them all. It’s the perfect, ultra-affordable (we’re talking $9 to $12 per class) gift for wannabe chefs of any skill level. To get a taste of what ChefSteps has on offer, watch some of their great free videos here.