- These Amazing Plants Are Actually Hand-Painted Clay
- Mario Batali's Crocs Are Back In Vogue
- Can You Objectify Scent?
- These Gorgeous Ceramic Fragrance Diffusers Mimic Japanese Stone
- Rice Straw Tatami Isn’t Just for Flooring
- European House Music Inspired This Colorful Furniture
- This Skincare Line Combines Botany and Books
- Hey Presto: Alessi Unveils Circus Collection
- Hawkins New York Design Shop Comes to NYC
- These Tabletop Mirrors Take the Concept of Reflection to Another Level
If you’ve ever missed out on a batch of limited-edition home goods curated by ultimate cool-kid shopping site Of a Kind, Target has good news for you.
If you’ve ever missed out on a batch of limited-edition home goods curated by ultimate cool-kid shopping site Of a Kind, Target has good news for you. The chain has partnered with Of a Kind cofounders Claire Mazur and Erica Cerulo to curate a collection of home decor products made by some of the duo’s go-to designers, like adorable flasks and balsam-stuffed pillows by New York City-based label Izola.
The collection is super affordable, ranging from $9.99 for a set of coasters with simple cocktail recipes and topping out at $34.99 for colorful animal bookends by LA brand Wolfum. The line is only available in stores, so get thee to Target before they sell out—this map shows all 350 stores carrying the goods.