- The National Gingerbread House Competition’s Winning Designs Are Absolutely Incredible
- How Production Designer James Connelly Designed Kitchens for Martha & Snoop's Potluck Dinner Party
- 5 Places to Use Benjamin Moore’s 2017 Color of the Year
- Mario Batali's Crocs Are Back in Vogue
- These Retro-Styled Posters Spotlight Extinct Species
- These Amazing Plants Are Actually Hand-Painted Clay
- Can You Objectify Scent?
- These Gorgeous Ceramic Fragrance Diffusers Mimic Japanese Stone
- Rice Straw Tatami Isn’t Just for Flooring
- European House Music Inspired This Colorful Furniture
If you’ve ever missed out on a batch of limited-edition home goods curated by ultimate cool-kid shopping site Of a Kind, Target has good news for you.
If you’ve ever missed out on a batch of limited-edition home goods curated by ultimate cool-kid shopping site Of a Kind, Target has good news for you. The chain has partnered with Of a Kind cofounders Claire Mazur and Erica Cerulo to curate a collection of home decor products made by some of the duo’s go-to designers, like adorable flasks and balsam-stuffed pillows by New York City-based label Izola.
The collection is super affordable, ranging from $9.99 for a set of coasters with simple cocktail recipes and topping out at $34.99 for colorful animal bookends by LA brand Wolfum. The line is only available in stores, so get thee to Target before they sell out—this map shows all 350 stores carrying the goods.