- James Winberg’s End of the World Plan
- Chris Pandel’s End-of-the-World Pigs
- Kevin Gillespie Really, Really Likes Beans
- Ryan Lowder’s Spicy Survival Snack
- Don’t Mess with Kyle Bailey’s Spoon
- Why You Should Camp with Canola
- Give This Chef Caviar or Give Him Death
- Dale Talde’s Retro Sugar Fix
- Guy Savoy’s Luxe Last Meal
- Zak Pelaccio’s Giant End-of-the-World Backpack
When fire falls from the sky and demons rise up from the earth, chef Kevin Sbraga will comfort himself with grilled cheese sandwiches.
F&W asked chefs around the country how they would prepare for an apocalyptic situation, a la The Road. Some went for luxury goods—others focused on survival.
When fire falls from the sky and demons rise up from the earth, chef Kevin Sbraga will comfort himself with his favorite childhood food. “I’d make grilled cheese, over and over and over again,” he says. “It’s one of those things I grew up on and it’s a comfort to me. I like American cheese. It doesn’t have to be fancy for me.”