- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- A Funkier Kind of Sparkling
- 6 Drinks to Make with Eau-de-Vie (A.K.A. Napa Valley Moonshine)
- Drink Like the Spanish, Drink Vermouth
- 7 Manly Cocktails to Make with Lillet
- Who Needs Craft Beer
- An Honest Pale Ale
- Aaron Burgau Doesn’t Want Your Craft Beer
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan. “I love what’s happening with American craft brews, but I appreciate people who have been brewing beer with the same recipe since the 1400s. The Germans have always brewed their beers to work with their food. Two favorites are Gaffel Kölsch, from Cologne in northern Germany, and a Munich beer called Augustiner.”