- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan. “I love what’s happening with American craft brews, but I appreciate people who have been brewing beer with the same recipe since the 1400s. The Germans have always brewed their beers to work with their food. Two favorites are Gaffel Kölsch, from Cologne in northern Germany, and a Munich beer called Augustiner.”