- Aaron Burgau Doesn’t Want Your Craft Beer
- The Ultimate Rosé for Zappa Fans
- The Best Wine for Steak Is Not What You Think
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- Emeril Lagasse’s Favorite American Pinot Noirs
- A Chef’s Birth Beer
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- 6 Beers That Are Amazing with Asian Food
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan. “I love what’s happening with American craft brews, but I appreciate people who have been brewing beer with the same recipe since the 1400s. The Germans have always brewed their beers to work with their food. Two favorites are Gaffel Kölsch, from Cologne in northern Germany, and a Munich beer called Augustiner.”