- The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread is Beer Made with Bread
- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- Who Needs Craft Beer
- An Honest Pale Ale
- Aaron Burgau Doesn’t Want Your Craft Beer
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- 9 Ways to Make a Manhattan
- The Best Cherry for a Manhattan
- A Funkier Glass of Sparkling
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan. “I love what’s happening with American craft brews, but I appreciate people who have been brewing beer with the same recipe since the 1400s. The Germans have always brewed their beers to work with their food. Two favorites are Gaffel Kölsch, from Cologne in northern Germany, and a Munich beer called Augustiner.”