- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- If a Rye Beer and an IPA Had a Delicious Baby
- Even Chefs Can’t Resist Unlimited Margaritas
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- Say Thank You with a Busch
- Beer for Rocket Scientists
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- Wine is the New Coffee
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender's expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Top Chef alum Kevin Gillespie of Gunshow in Atlanta is a huge German beer fan. “I love what’s happening with American craft brews, but I appreciate people who have been brewing beer with the same recipe since the 1400s. The Germans have always brewed their beers to work with their food. Two favorites are Gaffel Kölsch, from Cologne in northern Germany, and a Munich beer called Augustiner.”