- How Chicago Restaurant Maple & Ash Made Up for Missing Out on Restaurant Week
- Le Bernardin’s Amazing Vermont Cheese
- East Meets West (or Not)
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part Two
- Yelping for Discounts
- Midtown—No Wasteland
- Where Are All the Female Brewers?
- Miami's Awesome Scarpetta
- The Story Behind Semilla's Outstanding Vegetable-Centric Tasting Menu
- Menu-Free Restaurants
© Palm Place Hotel
Kerry Simon takes the fried chicken trend retro with TV dinners.
While other star chefs are opening flashy, over-the-top restaurants in Las Vegas, chef Kerry Simon is going the opposite direction and offering TV dinner–inspired comfort foods for room service at Las Vegas's Palms Place hotel. Meals like meatloaf with mac and cheese, peas and carrots, and chocolate cake, and Southern fried chicken and mashed potatoes, are delivered in cafeteria-style compartmentalized trays.