- Nope, a Vegetarian Diet Won't Kill You
- Good Gut Bacteria Love Leafy Greens, Says Study
- Eating Leafy Greens Is Good For Your Brain
- Does This Nutella Ingredient Really Cause Cancer?
- Star Chef’s All-Vegetarian Restaurant Opens in Newark Airport
- Morton Salt on a Mission to Become the Hippest Seasoning in the World
- Scientists May Have Discovered a Replacement for Pesticides
- Daniel Boulud Is Cooking for Air France
- This London Café Will Give You a Free Meal — If You Work Out First
- Portland Bakers Are Making Cookies to Support Planned Parenthood
Plus, Birthday Cake-flavored Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies, and more new snacks for 2016.
In an uncertain world wracked with violence, drought, and looming catastrophe, one thing is certain: Weird snacks are great, and America's appetite for them is seemingly endless.
Thanks to Kellogg's, we are about to get a whole new catalogue of slightly creative snack foods, including one that we sort of can't believe wasn't on the market before: Cheez-It Sandwich Crackers.
According to Brand Eating, these new crackers will be available in Original Cheddar, Italian Four Cheese, and Spicy Queso flavors. No word yet on whether or not Cheez-It will ultimately add peanut butter sandwich crackers to its roster. One can only hope.
Other upcoming Kellogg's releases include Keebler Fudge Stripes in birthday cake flavor (these are a limited edition and will only be available from this June through December 2016, per Brand Eating); red, white, and blue Rice Krispies; and Special K Crustless Quiches, among other products.