- This Artist Will Custom-Paint Your Stand Mixer — and Beyoncé is a Customer!
- Some of New York's Swankiest Restaurants Are Hosting a Bake Sale for Planned Parenthood
- Exactly What Selena Gomez Eats Every Single Morning
- Watch a Young Mary Berry Put Fish in the Blender in These Amazing Vintage Cooking Segments
- These Fourth Graders Are Lobbying Wisconsin to Make Cheese an Official State Symbol
- A Shanghai Restaurant Bombards Your Senses With Dancing Waiters and a Nintendo Soundtrack
- Deep Clean Your Cast Iron Skillet With This Miraculous Gadget
- Hungary Tries to Ban Use of Red Stars, Probably Just to Spite Heineken
- This Chef's Food Photos Are Terrifying
- Peeps Flavored Italian Ice Is a Thing
Plus, Birthday Cake-flavored Keebler Fudge Stripes cookies, and more new snacks for 2016.
In an uncertain world wracked with violence, drought, and looming catastrophe, one thing is certain: Weird snacks are great, and America's appetite for them is seemingly endless.
Thanks to Kellogg's, we are about to get a whole new catalogue of slightly creative snack foods, including one that we sort of can't believe wasn't on the market before: Cheez-It Sandwich Crackers.
According to Brand Eating, these new crackers will be available in Original Cheddar, Italian Four Cheese, and Spicy Queso flavors. No word yet on whether or not Cheez-It will ultimately add peanut butter sandwich crackers to its roster. One can only hope.
Other upcoming Kellogg's releases include Keebler Fudge Stripes in birthday cake flavor (these are a limited edition and will only be available from this June through December 2016, per Brand Eating); red, white, and blue Rice Krispies; and Special K Crustless Quiches, among other products.