- Five Essential Tips for Feeding Your Dad on Father's Day
- 15 Ways to Use Sweet Potatoes
- My Headache-Free Diet
- Meet Jacques Pepin in San Francisco
- Squid Salad + Sicilian White = A Mini Vacation?
- 7 Actual Irish Dishes to Make This St. Patrick's Day
- 6 Ways to Use Canned Pumpkin
- Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
- 5 Ways to Re-Imagine Brussels Sprouts
- 10 Best-Ever Pasta Salads for the Fourth of July
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Con Poulos
Antipasto Chicken Salad
A woman in Russia has been keeping what she believes to be a small, deceased alien in her refrigerator for the past two years, according to the Daily Mail. Though no one seems to have tested the bizarre formation, Gizmodo hypothesizes that the "alien" is probably just an old, rotting vegetable. To protect your own kitchen from unidentified refrigerated objects, take a moment to honor National Clean Out Your Fridge Day today. Any leftover chicken, vegetables, salami and cheese can be thrown together to make this supersimple and delicious Antipasto Chicken Salad.