- How to Pair Kale Salad with Wine
- Quinoa Sauté with Grüner Veltliner
- The Ultimate Wine Party Snack
- Broccoli Sandwich with a Bright, Crisp White
- Smoky Brussels Sprouts and Polenta with a Rich White
- Live-to-100 Salad with Pinot Gris
- Why Your Winter Salad Needs Lentils (and Wine)
- Flank Steak Lettuce Cups with Lightly Sweet Riesling
- 7 Ways to Serve Clams
- Tomatillo Chicken Stew with Sauvignon Blanc
Chicken Dance spotlights a fantastic Food & Wine chicken recipe every day.
© Con Poulos
Antipasto Chicken Salad
A woman in Russia has been keeping what she believes to be a small, deceased alien in her refrigerator for the past two years, according to the Daily Mail. Though no one seems to have tested the bizarre formation, Gizmodo hypothesizes that the "alien" is probably just an old, rotting vegetable. To protect your own kitchen from unidentified refrigerated objects, take a moment to honor National Clean Out Your Fridge Day today. Any leftover chicken, vegetables, salami and cheese can be thrown together to make this supersimple and delicious Antipasto Chicken Salad.