- Give Summer Tees New Life with Artisan Dyes
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- A Champagne House Party with Catherine Martin and Baz Luhrmann
- 7 Ways to Have a Pinterest-Worthy Thanksgiving
- Best New Porcelain Lanterns
- Dinosaur Designs' Latest
- Pinterest Style Picks
- Cult Japanese Design Pops Up in L.A.
- Mini Gardens To Go
- Lulu DK's Nature-Inspired Design
© Target Corp.
John Derian for Target
One of my favorite designers, John Derian, has launched a fabulous line for Target, featuring his signature decoupage plates and trays in durable melamine. Available at target.com through mid-October, they're shockingly inexpensive (prices start at $9.99). Up next at Target: British designer Orla Kiely's home and kitchen accessories, debuting in February '09.