- These Stunning Vases Combine Blown Glass and Stone
- These Beautiful Ceramics Channel California Beach Vibes
- Dancer-Designer John Sorensen-Jolink's Gorgeous Home Design
- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- 25 Reasons to Love the Spoon: Incredible Stews, Stocks, and Chili Recipes
- What You Need to Mill Grains at Home
- This Futuristic Table Will Keep Food Warm, Cool Down Drinks and Charge Your Phone
- Rebekah Zaveloff’s Restaurant-Inspired Kitchen Design
- Make Every Day Beautiful with Mjölk's Latest Designs
Demitasse's new necklaces for food lovers.
I adore designer Rachael Chyna White’s jewelry. Her line, Demitasse, transforms antique tableware and serving pieces like absinthe spoons and ceremonial Renaissance wedding cake knives into mini gold charms accented with diamonds and sapphires. Her newest collection, released this week, features a tiny coat of arms designated to chefs, foodies and wine lovers. Necklaces have tags engraved with words like “EAT” or “CHEF” and quirky charms like a fruit spoon or a vanilla bean knife with a pavé diamond studded handle.