- Make Every Day Beautiful with Mjölk's Latest Designs
- This Futuristic Table Will Keep Food Warm, Cool Down Drinks and Charge Your Phone
- Old School Egg Rolls and the Ultimate Shopping Experience with James Syhabout
- Dancer-Designer John Sorensen-Jolink's Gorgeous Home Design
- These Beautiful Ceramics Channel California Beach Vibes
- These Stunning Vases Combine Blown Glass and Stone
- This Chicago Chef Designed His Hit Restaurant Around His Home
- Lulu DK's Nature-Inspired Design
- AvroKO’s New Fashion Line
- DIY Lunch Bag
Demitasse's new necklaces for food lovers.
I adore designer Rachael Chyna White’s jewelry. Her line, Demitasse, transforms antique tableware and serving pieces like absinthe spoons and ceremonial Renaissance wedding cake knives into mini gold charms accented with diamonds and sapphires. Her newest collection, released this week, features a tiny coat of arms designated to chefs, foodies and wine lovers. Necklaces have tags engraved with words like “EAT” or “CHEF” and quirky charms like a fruit spoon or a vanilla bean knife with a pavé diamond studded handle.