- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Will Raw Horse Ice Cream Be the Next Chunky Monkey?
- Support the Seattle Seahawks with Skittle Sausages
- Weird, Wacky Vending Machine Cuisine
- Don’t Throw Away Your Severed Toe, Do Eat Beer For Breakfast
- Shoo Away Unwelcome Holiday Guests with a Monster Roast and Cricket Cocktails
- Ramen Cakes, Piessants and More Cronuts
- Drink Your Bacon, Print Your Pizza
- A Cheeseburger Controversy and Bacon Weaves
- Snooki's New Soda
Tonight at 11 pm ET, Vinny Guadagnino and his castmates from MTV’s Jersey Shore are hosting Restore the Shore, a one hour special to encourage viewers to make donations that will help rebuild Seaside Heights, NJ, which was badly damaged during Hurricane Sandy.
Guadagino will soon host his own talk show with a food angle, according to an announcement by MTV. On The Show With Vinny, he will interview celebrities at his family’s Staten Island house and serve them homemade Italian food, likely made by his mother Paula Guadagnino, who cooks enormous Italian meals for her family every day.