- Wacky Holiday Food Gifts
- Ramen Cakes, Piessants and More Cronuts
- Drink Your Bacon, Print Your Pizza
- A Cheeseburger Controversy and Bacon Weaves
- Snooki's New Soda
- Predictions for "The Real Housewives of New York City"
- How to Smell Like Bacon and Drink in Church
- Mob Wives' Big Ang Scores Spin-off
- Is Chocolate Chicken the Umami Burger Founder's Next Million Dollar Idea?
- Gene Simmons's Favorite Restaurants
Tonight at 11 pm ET, Vinny Guadagnino and his castmates from MTV’s Jersey Shore are hosting Restore the Shore, a one hour special to encourage viewers to make donations that will help rebuild Seaside Heights, NJ, which was badly damaged during Hurricane Sandy.
Guadagino will soon host his own talk show with a food angle, according to an announcement by MTV. On The Show With Vinny, he will interview celebrities at his family’s Staten Island house and serve them homemade Italian food, likely made by his mother Paula Guadagnino, who cooks enormous Italian meals for her family every day.