- Jeremy Fox Announces Tour for His New Cookbook
- Ina Garten Explains Why She's Never Had Kids with Her Husband Jeffrey
- Why a Chicago Chef's Restaurant is Named After a Silent Artist
- Jean-Georges Vongerichten Makes It Grain at His New NYC Vegetable-Centric Spot, abcV
- Detroit Hotspot Katoi Raises $20,000 After a Devastating Fire
- What's Inside a Hawaiian Wellington?
- Revealed: This Year's James Beard Foundation Awards Restaurant and Chef Semifinalists
- Get ‘Em While They’re Hot: Two Hands in NYC Has Hot Cross Buns for Easter
- Gordon Ramsay Won't Be Leaving His Vast Fortune to Any of His Children
- The Trump Organization Has Settled Its Lawsuit With Chef José Andrés
Catesby Holmes, one of our colleagues at sister mag Travel + Leisure, weighs in on this unlikely collaboration:
“Naked Chef” Jamie Oliver has teamed up with Match.com in the UK, the original online yenta, to establish a forum for food lovers to meet, mingle and turn up the heat (and not just on their stainless steel ranges). Jamieoliver.com/dating has related articles like "Making the First Meal for Your Partner" and "Food to Make You Fall in Love." Hey, even if you don’t find The One, at least you’ll get a good meal out of it.