- Now There's a Meal Kit Service for Babies
- The Wahlbergs Are Being Sued for Expanding Their Wahlburgers Chain
- Why Are Chefs Obsessed with This One Japanese Mayo?
- One Fifth of the World's Food Goes to Waste
- Is Soft Jazz the Secret to Great Goat Cheese?
- Hugh Acheson Unveils His Upcoming Slow Cooker Cookbook
- Here's a New Way to Spend $100,000 on Wine
- Scientists Create Fast-Growing, Weatherproof Broccoli
- This Grocery Store Fuels its Delivery Trucks with Food Waste
- Dozens of Workers Fired After Protesting on 'Day Without Immigrants'
Chocolate maestro Jacques Torres will debut his latest Halloween offerings in New York City stores and online today. On a recent tour of the Hudson Street facility, we previewed (and participated in) the creation of chocolaty haunted houses, spiders, Jacques “O” Lanterns and these skulls—not quite creepy enough to scare away chocoholics. Torres also showed off his first batch of bean-to-bar milk chocolate made with beans sourced from the Dominican Republic that are roasted, ground and refined in lower Manhattan. The bars go on sale later this fall.
© Jacques Torres Chocolates
Related: Chocolaty Recipes from Jacques Torres
Super Spooky Halloween Recipes