- One Night in Ham Vegas
- Dan Kluger's New Restaurant Is Finally About to Open
- Osaka’s Noodle-Slinging Powerhouse Tsurutontan Is Open for Slurping in NYC
- New York's Chinatown Is Getting a Massive New Food Hall
- The 5 Building Blocks of the Perfect Burger, According to Sean Brock
- Where to Find America's Best Biscuits
- The New Menu at Dominque Ansel’s U.P. Is All About the American Dream
- Everything You Need to Know About Stephanie Izard’s Duck Duck Goat
- David Chang Is Launching a Delivery-Only Restaurant Called Ando
- How to Score a Free Meal at One of the World’s Best Restaurants
Finally, there's a place to go to get your Nutella fix at almost any time of day.
Finally, there's a place to go to get your Nutella fix at almost any time of day. The Nutella Bar at New York City Italian megastore Eataly has officially opened, and chocolate-hazelnut lovers couldn’t be happier. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., the bar offers a range of nutty, chocolaty dishes like crêpes, waffles, gelato, pastries (think Nutella-filled buttery brioche and bacio di dama, a “lady’s kiss” hazelnut cookie sandwich) and Nutella-spiked coffee drinks. And if that’s not enough, there's also a very Willy Wonka-esque Nutella fountain, which guests can dip into in order to dress up their gelato. (In fact, it's recommended.)
Not in the Tri-State Area? (Or Chicago, where there's also an Eataly Nutella Bar!) These five decadent recipes will satisfy your Nutella needs.
1. Hazelnut-Chocolate Spread
DIY Nutella has never been easier with this creamy and chocolaty recipe.
2. Nutella Fondue
So you can recreate Eataly’s Nutella fountain at home, of course.
3. Hazelnut-Nutella Sandwich Cookies
Ground hazelnuts in the dough give these Nutella sandwich cookies extra crunch.
4. Brown-Butter Crêpes with Nutella and Jam
Here, browned butter is added to crêpe batter for a subtle, nutty flavor.
5. Hazelnut, Nutella and Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches
This simplified take on star chef Alain Ducasse’s labor-intensive candy bars uses store-bought ice cream and Nutella.