- Here's What's Next for Nobu
- Farida Brings Dishes from the Mountains of Lebanon to Hollywood
- Per Se Offers Discounted Dinner for Diners Under 30
- The Ivan Ramen Team’s Pizza Shop, Corner Slice, Is Open for Business
- Artisanal Ice Cream Is Taking Over L.A.
- Noma Cofounder's Brooklyn Restaurant & Cooking School to Open This Spring
- Grant Achatz to Open The Aviary in New York
- Rome's Premier Pizza Makers Are Coming to America
- At L.A.'s Black Rabbit Rose, Magic Shows and Face-Melting Thai Food
- Planned Communities Are Turning Into Dining Destinations
Finally, there's a place to go to get your Nutella fix at almost any time of day.
Finally, there's a place to go to get your Nutella fix at almost any time of day. The Nutella Bar at New York City Italian megastore Eataly has officially opened, and chocolate-hazelnut lovers couldn’t be happier. Open daily from 10 a.m. to 11 p.m., the bar offers a range of nutty, chocolaty dishes like crêpes, waffles, gelato, pastries (think Nutella-filled buttery brioche and bacio di dama, a “lady’s kiss” hazelnut cookie sandwich) and Nutella-spiked coffee drinks. And if that’s not enough, there's also a very Willy Wonka-esque Nutella fountain, which guests can dip into in order to dress up their gelato. (In fact, it's recommended.)
Not in the Tri-State Area? (Or Chicago, where there's also an Eataly Nutella Bar!) These five decadent recipes will satisfy your Nutella needs.
1. Hazelnut-Chocolate Spread
DIY Nutella has never been easier with this creamy and chocolaty recipe.
2. Nutella Fondue
So you can recreate Eataly’s Nutella fountain at home, of course.
3. Hazelnut-Nutella Sandwich Cookies
Ground hazelnuts in the dough give these Nutella sandwich cookies extra crunch.
4. Brown-Butter Crêpes with Nutella and Jam
Here, browned butter is added to crêpe batter for a subtle, nutty flavor.
5. Hazelnut, Nutella and Caramel Ice Cream Sandwiches
This simplified take on star chef Alain Ducasse’s labor-intensive candy bars uses store-bought ice cream and Nutella.