- Video: How to Make Amazing Pistachio Macarons
- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- How to Make Guacamole's Cousin, Creamy Avocado Purée
- Watch: How to Make the Ultimate Pecan Pie for Thanksgiving
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
Short ribs are among the most flavorful cuts of beef, and can be remarkably tender, juicy, and flavorful when cooked properly.
We've partnered with the mad food scientists at ChefSteps to bring their hyper-inventive cooking videos to F&W readers.
Short ribs are among the most flavorful cuts of beef, and can be remarkably tender, juicy, and flavorful when cooked properly. For barbecue—and for some purists these will be fighting words—short ribs are a much better cut of beef than brisket, as long as they're cooked low-and-slow, in a moist environment. Not convinced? Try our recipe for sous vide–cooked and traditionally-smoked barbecue beef short ribs with an East Texas–style Sweet and Sticky BBQ Glaze.
Equipment: Sous vide setup, smoker
Get the full recipe at Chefsteps.com