- Where to Find a Ramen Fix In Europe
- This App Will Put Your Name on the List, Then Text You When Your Table Is Ready
- Vegas’s Next Mega Food Destination
- Four Seasons Restaurant Auction Blasts Past Expectations
- Early Look: Fatty Crab St. John
- Urban Picnicking in Boston
- NYC's Top New Tapas
- White Truffle Mania
- 5 Best Cuisines for Gluten-Free Diners
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
At the 30th Anniversary of the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen this June, the newly redesigned St. Regis Resort will debut a blockbuster concept we’re excited to announce called Chefs Club by Food & Wine, a restaurant that will serve seasonal dishes created by F&W Best New Chef alums. The super-talented line-up for the first menu includes George Mendes (2011) of Aldea in New York, Alex Seidel (2010) of Fruition in Denver, Sue Zemanick (2008) of Gautreau's in New Orleans and James Lewis (2011) of Bettola in Birmingham, Alabama. The beverage program will be curated by two of our own stars: Executive Wine Editor Ray Isle will select wine pairings for the dishes and Deputy Editor of Food & Wine Cocktails, Jim Meehan, will create signature drinks.
Even if you can’t hit up the huge festivities this summer, the project will make sure there’s a bit of F&W in Aspen all year round. In November, a new group of BNCs will take on the Fall/Winter menu.
Related: Best New Chefs 2012