- 5 Best Cuisines for Gluten-Free Diners
- Batali Disciple in Cartagena
- Oatmeal, Cheaper, Faster and Better
- The Five Commandments for Making Perfect Biscuits
- The Perfect Miami Beach Food Weekend Part One
- Pay-What-You-Want Restaurants
- Counterintuitive Pairing: Chorizo with White, Striped Bass with Red
- Jonathan Waxman's Way
- Restaurant Survivor - The Grand Cayman Episode
- Chinese Food Outside the Takeout Box
At the 30th Anniversary of the Food & Wine Classic in Aspen this June, the newly redesigned St. Regis Resort will debut a blockbuster concept we’re excited to announce called Chefs Club by Food & Wine, a restaurant that will serve seasonal dishes created by F&W Best New Chef alums. The super-talented line-up for the first menu includes George Mendes (2011) of Aldea in New York, Alex Seidel (2010) of Fruition in Denver, Sue Zemanick (2008) of Gautreau's in New Orleans and James Lewis (2011) of Bettola in Birmingham, Alabama. The beverage program will be curated by two of our own stars: Executive Wine Editor Ray Isle will select wine pairings for the dishes and Deputy Editor of Food & Wine Cocktails, Jim Meehan, will create signature drinks.
Even if you can’t hit up the huge festivities this summer, the project will make sure there’s a bit of F&W in Aspen all year round. In November, a new group of BNCs will take on the Fall/Winter menu.
Related: Best New Chefs 2012