- 7 Best-Ever BLTs to Cure a Hangover
- 5 Chicken-and-Waffle Pairings
- 7 Super-Easy Tapas Recipes
- 13 Nostalgic Childhood Foods for Grown-Ups
- 6 Best Cheeses for Burgers
- 7 Fail-Proof Veggie Burgers
- 9 Soups to Make with Leftover Roast Chicken
- 7 Sauces to Upgrade Roast Chicken
- 10 Best Sides for Roast Chicken
- 6 Chef Upgrades for Roast Chicken
Watch the clip above and find out how to roast a beautifully-bronzed chicken fast.
For our new video series, Chefs in Conversation, the food world’s biggest stars gathered at Chefs Club by Food & Wine in the St. Regis Aspen to debate, wax lyrical and reminisce about their favorite topics—from hating on kale to executing a perfect dish.
First up, Top Chef star Kristen Kish and super chef–hyphenate Michael Symon pair up to talk birds: juicy roast chickens with crispy browned skin and all the drippings. Watch the clip above and find out how to roast a beautifully bronzed chicken fast.
Each day this week we'll premiere a new video of chefs revealing their expert how-tos, cooking tips and kitchen strategies. Stay tuned by following #TechniqueWeek on on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram.