- 3 Thanksgiving Pie Problems, Solved
- Anthony Bourdain's Three-Day Thanksgiving Strategy
- 5 Ways to Amp Up Any Gravy
- 5 Value Wines for a Crowd
- 6 Ways to Change Up the Bird
- Crunchy Thanksgiving Garnishes
- This Thanksgiving, Go Green
- Start the Meal with Pie
- Instead of Soup, Serve Hors d'Oeuvres
- Make a Bright Floral Centerpiece
F&W gathers ideas for every part of the meal from some of the best, most creative cooks we know.
Classic cranberry sauce is great—but can be one-dimensional. Make Cranberry-Apricot Chutney instead, or try store-bought ones like these.
Beet & Red Onion Marmalade Wildly Delicious Preserves' deep-purple marmalade has a perfect sweet-savory balance. $9.50; wildlydelicious.com for stores
French Onion Confit Three Little Figs' confit saves hours of cooking. $13; threelittlefigsjam.com
Garlic Pepper Jelly The garlic flavor in Lowcountry Produce's sweet jelly is remarkably mellow. $8; lowcountryproduce.com