- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
There's nothing more impressive than serving friends a brunch featuring runny-yolked, perfectly poached eggs. But unless you use this brilliant technique, you'll be limited to making one or two at a time.
There's nothing more impressive than serving friends a brunch featuring runny-yolked, perfectly poached eggs. But if you're cooking for a crowd, there's a problem: The classic technique only allows for poaching one or two eggs at a time. Thankfully, F&W Test Kitchen maestro Justin Chapple has a solution in the latest episode of Mad Genius Tips season two. All you need is a muffin pan, a dozen eggs and a half-dozen friends to dazzle with your show-offy Benedict skills. Watch the video above to learn this super-easy technique.