- The Best Trick for Cooking Button Mushrooms
- 9 Best DIY Condiments for Hot Dogs
- 12 Dishes Made Easier with an Egg Slicer
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- How to Poach Salmon in a Baggie
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video might ruffle some ice cream shop owners’ feathers.
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video might ruffle some ice cream shop owners’ feathers. In it, F&W Test Kitchen problem solver Justin Chapple reveals how to make picture-perfect ice cream sandwiches. All you need are cookies, a pint of ice cream and a sharp knife. Learn more smart skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.