- How to Make Almost-Instant Shredded Rotisserie Chicken
- 7 Reasons You Must Buy the Mad Genius Cookbook
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Master Carrots for the Holidays
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- 7 Mad Genius Memorial Day Tips
- How to Make Garlic Paste in a Baggie
- Video: How to Make Cinnamon Roll Waffles
- 4 Ways to Make Corn Bread Even Better
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video might ruffle some ice cream shop owners’ feathers.
This week’s Mad Genius Tips video might ruffle some ice cream shop owners’ feathers. In it, F&W Test Kitchen problem solver Justin Chapple reveals how to make picture-perfect ice cream sandwiches. All you need are cookies, a pint of ice cream and a sharp knife. Learn more smart skills by watching all of the Mad Genius Tips videos.