- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Fresh Ricotta with Red Chile and Honey
- The Ingredient: Sweet, Aromatic Soy Sauce (Fu Zhi Jiang You)
- Country Club Salad with Two Dressings
- Mom's Best Gazpacho
- Red Snapper-Citrus Escabèche with Olives
- Bavarian Beer Hall Schweinshaxe
- NYE Supper: Pork Belly Sisig
- DIY Lamb Tacos with Bacon Fat-Scallion Tortillas
- Andrew Zimmern's New Book Teaches Tolerance, Unsettles Hot Dog Lovers
These crunchy short riblets from Andrew Zimmern are the perfect snack for eating with a frosty glass of beer.
These Philippine short ribs from Andrew Zimmern are insanely crunchy—and easy to make.
This is a classic Philippine rib recipe that will be impossible for you to resist making again and again. The vinegar in this dish is a holdover from the first wave of Spanish cookery that influenced much of Pinoy (Filipino) food culture. I first started doing this with racks of baby back ribs, cut in half lengthwise and in between every other bone. Then I started making this recipe with chicken wings, then with sliced pork belly. Then I started trying it with thin slices of short rib, and that’s where we stand today. It’s pretty darn tasty. Get the recipe.