- Pickled Golden Chanterelles and Morels
- Andrew Zimmern's Duck Tsukune
- Corn and Green Tomato Salad
- Pheasant Confit Salad
- Country Club Salad with Two Dressings
- Kale Salad with Miso and Pistachios
- Andrew Zimmern's Chicken with Black Limes
- Andrew Zimmern's Oyster Hush Puppies with Pepper Mojo
- Andrew Zimmern's Pearl Rice Balls with Ginger-Sesame Sauce
- Andrew Zimmern's Passover Lamb with Pickled Cherries
These crunchy short riblets from Andrew Zimmern are the perfect snack for eating with a frosty glass of beer.
These Philippine short ribs from Andrew Zimmern are insanely crunchy—and easy to make.
This is a classic Philippine rib recipe that will be impossible for you to resist making again and again. The vinegar in this dish is a holdover from the first wave of Spanish cookery that influenced much of Pinoy (Filipino) food culture. I first started doing this with racks of baby back ribs, cut in half lengthwise and in between every other bone. Then I started making this recipe with chicken wings, then with sliced pork belly. Then I started trying it with thin slices of short rib, and that’s where we stand today. It’s pretty darn tasty. Get the recipe.