- Drink Like the Spanish, Drink Vermouth
- 7 Manly Cocktails to Make with Lillet
- Kevin Gillespie Thinks American Beer is Great, but German Beer is Better
- An Honest Pale Ale
- Aaron Burgau Doesn’t Want Your Craft Beer
- The Ultimate Rosé for Zappa Fans
- The Best Wine for Steak Is Not What You Think
- Bitter Cocktails Even Campari-Haters Will Love
- A Sweet, Italian Liqueur for the Holidays
- Emeril Lagasse’s Favorite American Pinot Noirs
Chef Kelly Liken, whose eponymous restaurant is one of the best in Colorado, exclusively drinks beer from her state.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Kelly Liken, whose eponymous restaurant is one of the best in Colorado, exclusively drinks beer from her state. “We’re blessed with so many amazing nearby breweries,” she says. And she’s not just a casual beer fan. The proof: She a keeps a small keg on tap in her home’s outdoor kitchen. Right now, she stocks it with Bonfire Brewing’s Awry Rye pale ale. “It’s hoppy like an IPA should be, but the rye rounds it out.”