- The Best Thing Since Sliced Bread is Beer Made with Bread
- Mike Brown's Tequila-Mezcal Situation
- Nor'Easter, on the Rocks
- Joe Beef's Chef Prefers Two-Ingredient Cocktails
- The Easiest Fall Cocktail Ever
- Wine is the New Coffee
- The Secret to Marital Bliss: Snobby Wine and Cheap Beer
- 6 Negronis to Get Eric Ripert Buzzed
- Melissa Perello’s Favorite Fall Cocktail
- Eric Banh’s First Eggnog
Chef Kelly Liken, whose eponymous restaurant is one of the best in Colorado, exclusively drinks beer from her state.
After a night on the line, most chefs have a go-to drink, from cheap beer to a house bartender’s expert cocktail. Here, star chefs reveal their favorite drinks.
Chef Kelly Liken, whose eponymous restaurant is one of the best in Colorado, exclusively drinks beer from her state. “We’re blessed with so many amazing nearby breweries,” she says. And she’s not just a casual beer fan. The proof: She a keeps a small keg on tap in her home’s outdoor kitchen. Right now, she stocks it with Bonfire Brewing’s Awry Rye pale ale. “It’s hoppy like an IPA should be, but the rye rounds it out.”