- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
Let's check in with F&W's Chefs-in-Residence.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. They are Grant Achatz, Hugh Acheson, Mario Batali, David Chang, Eric Ripert and Andrew Zimmern. Here, we check in to see what the brilliant chefs have gotten up to this past week.