- Welcome Food Awards Season
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2014 Sommeliers of the Year
- The Food & Wine Classic in Aspen is America's Hottest Festival, says Adweek
- F&W and Best New Chefs Nominated for JBF Awards
- Watch: René Redzepi Reveals the Original Speech He Wrote for Winning World's Best Restaurant
- Flask Bracelets, Killer Veggie Burgers and More From The 2014 James Beard Awards
- Announcing Food & Wine's 2015 Sommeliers of the Year
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- VIDEO: 10 Things You Didn't Know About F&W's Amazing Editor in Chief Dana Cowin
- Meet the 2014 F&W Best New Chefs
This weekend, the annual IACP awards honored many of the food industry's top talents.
This weekend, the annual IACP awards honored many of the food industry's top talents, including two F&W Best New Chefs (Suzanne Goin for The A.O.C. Cookbook and Daniel Humm for I Love New York: Ingredients and Recipes). Incredible pastry chef Michael Laiskonis earned the coveted title of Culinary Professional of the Year. And last but not least, Food & Wine took top honors for Publication of the Year. See the full results here. Congratulations to all the nominees and winners!