- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Hugh Acheson's Pickling Project, Mario Batali's Celebrity Lunch Date and More
F&W Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson can sport a funky sock.
F&W Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson can sport a funky sock. The Canadian-expat-turned-Southern-empire-builder may be most known for his incredible cooking and signature eyebrow, but his style is also something to be admired. Below, Acheson shows off some recent looks.