- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- Food Trends That Should Die
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Salt is Better Than Cocaine
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang ♥'s Chicken Fingers
- Spend New Year’s Eve with F&W’s Chefs-in-Residence
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
F&W Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson can sport a funky sock.
F&W Chef-in-Residence Hugh Acheson can sport a funky sock. The Canadian-expat-turned-Southern-empire-builder may be most known for his incredible cooking and signature eyebrow, but his style is also something to be admired. Below, Acheson shows off some recent looks.