- David Chang Pigs Out on Barley
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- How David Chang Transforms Greek Salad into Greek Gazpacho
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
Let's check in with F&W's Chefs-in-Residence.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. Here we check in with the expert crew. Below, find out what Mario Batali's been up to in New Orleans and where Hugh Acheson tried what might be the best pasta of his life. Surprise! It's not in Italy.