- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- Anthony Bourdain's Travel Sketch Pad
- Salt is Better Than Cocaine
- David Chang’s New Restaurant is a Spicy Ode to Chick-fil-A
- David Chang ♥'s Chicken Fingers
- Spend New Year’s Eve with F&W’s Chefs-in-Residence
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- Eric Ripert's Perfect Breakfast, Mario Batali's New Boots and More
- Eric Ripert Eats Cold Cuts from the Fridge at Midnight
- Grant Achatz Starts His Day with Kale Juice, Ends It with Wolfgang Puck Canned Soup
Let's check in with F&W's Chefs-in-Residence.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. Here we check in with the expert crew. Below, find out what Mario Batali's been up to in New Orleans and where Hugh Acheson tried what might be the best pasta of his life. Surprise! It's not in Italy.