- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Hugh Acheson’s Collard Greens Are Better Than Your Grandmother’s
- Eric Ripert's Smart, Easy Way to Cook Fish
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Mario Batali's Fiery Ideal Kitchen
- Hugh Acheson, Cover Model
- Grant Achatz Smokes in the Office
- What Hugh Acheson Eats at 8am, 8pm and Midnight
- Hugh Acheson's Expert Selfies
- David Chang's Amazing 5-Ingredient Side Dish
Let's check in with F&W's Chefs-in-Residence.
This year, Food & Wine introduced Chefs-in-Residence: six celebrity chefs who who consult on features, recipes and travel tips. Here we check in with the expert crew. Below, find out what Mario Batali's been up to in New Orleans and where Hugh Acheson tried what might be the best pasta of his life. Surprise! It's not in Italy.