- F&W Chef-in-Residence Mario Batali Offers Cover Advice
- Mario's Kids Eat Batali McMuffins, Truffle-Topped Steaks
- Dial Zero from F&W for the Andrew Zimmern Hot Line
- Eric Ripert's Cubicle Prep Station
- Eric Ripert, Editorial Expediter
- Andrew Zimmern Raids the Break Room for Sweets, Loves Cold Chinese Take-Out
- David Chang Brings His Work Home with Him
Hugh Acheson went a little wild in F&W's art department.
Starting with the newly redesigned February issue of F&W, the new Chefs-in-Residence will consult on monthly features, recipes and travel tips. So far, their expertise has been immensely helpful. But Hugh Acheson went a little wild in the art department.