- 7 Healthy Easter Egg Recipes
- 9 Delicious Easter Lunch Ideas
- Easter Menus for Every Palate
- 7 Snacks for Easter Egg Decorating
- 5 Ways to Celebrate Pi(e) Day a La Mode
- 7 Festive St. Patrick's Day Desserts
- Vegetarian Recipes for a Corned Beef-Free St. Patrick's Day
- Best Corned Beef Recipes for St. Patrick's Day Dinner
- 7 Yakitori Recipes to Make at Home
- 7 Best Shrimp Tacos for #TacoTuesday
Looking for something to do with an abundance of fall apples?
This season, go beyond classic applesauce with these terrific versions.
1. Vanilla Applesauce
This terrific applesauce is infused with sweet, fragrant vanilla bean.
2. Ivor's Pink Applesauce
Plums give this cinnamon-scented applesauce its lovely rosy hue.
3. Applesauce with Dried Cranberries
Sparkling apple cider and dried cranberries make an excellent addition to classic applesauce.
4. Pear-Spiked Applesauce
Take your applesauce up a notch by adding chunks of Bartlett pears.