- 10 Fruit Vinaigrettes for People Who Hate Fruit Vinaigrettes
- 7 Ways to Have a Champagne-Soaked New Year's Eve
- 8 Delicious Grains and Greens Recipes for Thanksgiving
- 7 Ways to Use Leftover Mashed Potatoes
- 11 Gooey Cheese-Stuffed Recipes
- 9 Best Cinnamon Brunch Recipes
- An Awesome Easy Italian Cookie for a Crowd
- Get Down and Dirty This Mardi Gras with Dirty Rice
- 7 Best Fennel Soups
- 7 One-Pot Dinners to Make Now
Looking for something to do with an abundance of fall apples?
This season, go beyond classic applesauce with these terrific versions.
1. Vanilla Applesauce
This terrific applesauce is infused with sweet, fragrant vanilla bean.
2. Ivor's Pink Applesauce
Plums give this cinnamon-scented applesauce its lovely rosy hue.
3. Applesauce with Dried Cranberries
Sparkling apple cider and dried cranberries make an excellent addition to classic applesauce.
4. Pear-Spiked Applesauce
Take your applesauce up a notch by adding chunks of Bartlett pears.