- Mushroom Hunting (and Cooking) Lessons from an Expert Forager
- Pot-au-Feu: The Ultimate French Comfort Food
- Top 10 Food Moments Every 'Girls' Fan Will Remember
- Potage Parmentier: The Perfect Potato and Leek Soup in Any Language
- 5 Reasons Why Pie Is the Best
- Where to Eat While You Bet on March Madness in Vegas
- What It’s Like to Eat Six Bowls of Ramen in a Single Day
- 3 Bittersweet Drinks to Make with Amaro di Angostura
- 8 Unexpected Ways to Top a Pizza
- Everything You Need to Know About Oolong Tea
You're already frying wings. Why not fry everything?
We know this much is true: Your Super Bowl party must have chicken wings. And if you're committed to properly crispy, Bowl-worthy wings, you'll be breaking out the fryer or heating up a big pot of hot oil. Make the most of it by frying up these game day snacks as well.
These have club soda in the batter, which makes the coating extra-crispy.
A super-addictive hybrid of potato skins and chips.
Cornmeal is technically a whole grain, so these are healthy...?
Homemade doughnuts are the BEST.
Pickles < fried pickles, obviously.
Make these for a vegetarian and they'll love you forever.