- KitchenAid’s New All-Black Stand Mixer Is Insanely Gorgeous
- Calorie Restriction Could Help You Live Longer. Should You Actually Try It?
- What to Do if You Think You've Eaten Recalled Food
- How Chefs Are Cooking with Pickle Brine
- This Omelet Is How Anthony Bourdain Resets After Travel
- Why Lamb Sirloin Roast is the Best Cut You’re Not Cooking
- In Turkey, Wine Producers Face a Turning Point
- What's the Difference Between Ragù and Ragout?
- This Summer's Cookbook Bucket List
- How to Throw Your Own Beefsteak
You're already frying wings. Why not fry everything?
We know this much is true: Your Super Bowl party must have chicken wings. And if you're committed to properly crispy, Bowl-worthy wings, you'll be breaking out the fryer or heating up a big pot of hot oil. Make the most of it by frying up these game day snacks as well.
These have club soda in the batter, which makes the coating extra-crispy.
A super-addictive hybrid of potato skins and chips.
Cornmeal is technically a whole grain, so these are healthy...?
Homemade doughnuts are the BEST.
Pickles < fried pickles, obviously.
Make these for a vegetarian and they'll love you forever.