- 8 Brilliant Ways to Use Bacon in Pasta Dishes
- 10 Ways to Use Leftover Pie Dough
- The New Wave of Cognac
- Tibetan Butter Tea is the Cold-Weather Breakfast of Champions
- The Story of Pizza As We Know It
- Scenes from an Italian Restaurant
- Andrew Carmellini's Guide to Italian Cooking
- 9 Italian Pizza Styles!?
- 9 Ways to Use Melon
- 12 Salads to Make with Roast Chicken
You're already frying wings. Why not fry everything?
We know this much is true: Your Super Bowl party must have chicken wings. And if you're committed to properly crispy, Bowl-worthy wings, you'll be breaking out the fryer or heating up a big pot of hot oil. Make the most of it by frying up these game day snacks as well.
These have club soda in the batter, which makes the coating extra-crispy.
A super-addictive hybrid of potato skins and chips.
Cornmeal is technically a whole grain, so these are healthy...?
Homemade doughnuts are the BEST.
Pickles < fried pickles, obviously.
Make these for a vegetarian and they'll love you forever.