- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
Breakfast in bed is a foolproof Valentine’s Day tradition. This year, kick things up a crispy, gooey notch with Stephanie Izard’s super-easy, super-delicious French toast.
Breakfast in bed is a foolproof Valentine’s Day tradition. This year, kick things up a crispy, gooey notch with Stephanie Izard’s super-easy, super-delicious French toast. In the video above from Panna, Izard reveals her rich and indulgent Garam Masala-spiced recipe.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.