- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- How to Eat Like F&W's Chefs-in-Residence
- How to Celebrate Like a Chef
- 5 Seafood Dishes That Could Be Art
- Pie for Breakfast, Jack-O-Lanterns for Dessert
- Meatless Mondays and Fried Chicken Fridays
- 10 Ways to Eat Brunch Like a Chef
- 11 Pictures that Prove Chefs are Getting Excited About Fall
But before you start experimenting (or eggs-perimenting) get some inspiration from top chefs' egg dishes.
This week's installment of Mad Genius Tips features brilliant ways to prepare eggs; like separating them using just a plastic water bottle and poaching them in a wire mesh strainer. But before you start experimenting (or eggs-perimenting) get some inspiration from top chefs' egg dishes.