- What to Do with that Black Truffle You've Always Wanted
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Seafood for Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner
- Carnitas Nachos, Massive Steaks and Grilled Mackerel
- 13 Instagram Shots We Wish We Could Eat
- Oysters for Breakfast and Steaks for Dinner
- Hot Dogs and Roasted Mushrooms
- 8 Ways Chefs Eat Pork
- 11 Instagram Shots from Star Chefs That Will Inspire Your 4th of July Menu
- 9 Ways Chefs Are Eating Tomatoes
- Schnitzel, Sardines and Steaks
But before you start experimenting (or eggs-perimenting) get some inspiration from top chefs' egg dishes.
This week's installment of Mad Genius Tips features brilliant ways to prepare eggs; like separating them using just a plastic water bottle and poaching them in a wire mesh strainer. But before you start experimenting (or eggs-perimenting) get some inspiration from top chefs' egg dishes.