- Back-to-School Tips for Making Bag Lunches More Fun
- 7 Ways to Drink a Kiwi
- The Secret Tool for Perfect Pancakes
- 7 Greatest Cookies for DIY Ice Cream Sandwiches
- 6 Best-Ever Ice Cream Sandwich Recipes
- 5 Ways to Fill a Spring Roll
- 5 Ways to Give the Fast-Food Breakfast Sandwich a Makeover
- The One Fool Proof Way to Make Perfect Poached Eggs
- The Insanely Easy Way to Poach a Dozen Eggs at Once
- Bacon Cinnamon Rolls Will Change Brunch Forever
For so long, perfectly cooked salmon was something found only at great restaurants. That changes with this week’s Mad Genius Tips video.
For so long, perfectly cooked salmon was something found only at great restaurants. That changes with this week’s Mad Genius Tips video. F&W Test Kitchen salmon sleuth Justin Chapple reveals how to cook perfectly medium rare (or medium, or medium-well) salmon by poaching fillets in BPA-free plastic sandwich baggies. Our apologies to the seafood restaurants, which are bound to lose money on this one. Watch more Mad Genius Tips videos.