- Video: How a Chef Born in Rural Australia Thinks About Flavor
- Famous YouTube Dog Chef Passes Away
- Video: How to Make Incredible Deep-Fried Glassy Nuts
- Watch: Everything You Need to Know About Butchering a Turkey
- Video: Top Chef Alum Gregory Gourdet's Incredible Grapefruit and Asian Pear Salad
- How to Make Incredible Sourdough and Focaccia Bread
- Video: Chef Jason Stratton on the Pros and Cons of Culinary School
- Watch: 50 Seconds of Gorgeous Fall Squash
- How to Make Instant Christmas Ice Cream
- How to Make Guacamole's Cousin, Creamy Avocado Purée
All of those Chinese takeout chopsticks you’ve been hoarding? They finally have a purpose thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video.
All of those Chinese takeout chopsticks you’ve been hoarding? They finally have a purpose thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video. F&W's Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to de-pit cherries using a chopstick and an empty wine bottle. (If you only have full wine bottles, you know what to do.) Learn more great skills by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.