- Video: Fried Chicken That's Impossible to F*** Up
- Video: How to Make a Fizzy Negroni
- Video: Chef Todd Richards' Crazy-Good Hot Chicken-Style Shrimp
- Video: How to Make Amazing Everything Bagels at Home
- Watch: 3 of Nicole Krasinski's Gorgeous Desserts in 45 Seconds
- Watch: Inside Opening Night at Oro in San Francisco
- Catch Up on All the James Beard-Nominated Mad Genius Tips Videos
- How to Make an Edible Emoji Egg
- Watch: Andrew Zimmern's Exciting New Video Series
- How to Make Amazing Fizzy Fruit
All of those Chinese takeout chopsticks you’ve been hoarding? They finally have a purpose thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video.
All of those Chinese takeout chopsticks you’ve been hoarding? They finally have a purpose thanks to this week’s Mad Genius Tips video. F&W's Justin Chapple reveals the easy way to de-pit cherries using a chopstick and an empty wine bottle. (If you only have full wine bottles, you know what to do.) Learn more great skills by watching all of F&W’s Mad Genius Tips videos.