- 5 Classic German Christmas Cookies
- Holiday Cookie Tips From 5 Superstar Pastry Chefs
- Video: A Classic Italian Bakery’s Festive Christmas Cookies
- Facebook’s Holiday Bake-Off Features Live Demos from Curtis Stone and Marcela Valladolid
- 7 Cookies You Can Make in Under an Hour
- 5 Wine Pairings for Your Holiday Cookies
- A Crash Course in Cookie Baking
- 5 Beer and Cookie Pairings to Try Immediately
- Introducing Karlie Kloss and Christina Tosi’s Brand-New Rice & Spice Cookie
- Flying Dog’s Holiday Beers Are Made Just for Cookies
Photographer Maya Visnyei showcases five fun ways to package cookies for easy gifts. Plus, last-minute cookie decorating tips.
F&W asked photgrapher and stop-motion pro Maya Visnyei to show us the best holiday cookie tips, from flooding icing to creating a paper cornet for more detailed icing designs. Once you've made the most beautiful cookies, you just need to decide how to package them. Above, choose one of five easy and fun packaging ideas, from mason jars to wrapped Pringles tins. Follow Maya on Instagram (@mayavphoto) and watch more of her cookie tips below.