- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
In order for carrots to cook evenly, they need to be cut evenly. In this video, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple reveals a simple trick that makes it easy to cut carrots into equally-sized pieces.
Once you've mastered the technique, try these 7 mad genius carrot recipes.