- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- Southern Living's Sweet Potato Casserole Will Stop Your Heart (But It Will Be Worth It)
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
- How to Saber a Bottle of Champagne
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- 5 Ways to Cook a Thanksgiving Turkey Without an Oven
- How to Infuse Your New Year with More Chocolate
- How to Make Cranberry Sangria
- 5 Best Granitas
In order for carrots to cook evenly, they need to be cut evenly. In this video, F&W Test Kitchen genius Justin Chapple reveals a simple trick that makes it easy to cut carrots into equally-sized pieces.
Once you've mastered the technique, try these 7 mad genius carrot recipes.