- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
Fresh whipped cream is one of life’s great pleasures, but making it can be a chore. Either you exhaust your wrist whisking cream into peaks, or you lug out the mixer to do it for you. But now there’s a third option.
Fresh whipped cream is one of life’s great pleasures, but making it can be a chore. Either you exhaust your wrist whisking cream into peaks, or you lug out the mixer to do it for you. But now, thanks to this week’s video from Panna, there’s a third option.
In the clip above, master mixologist Jim Meehan demonstrates how to shake up fresh whipped cream in no time using a cocktail tin and the spring from a cocktail strainer. Your whipped cream intake is about to increase exponentially.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.