- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- How Ugly Carrots and Monkfish Heads Could Change the World
Fresh whipped cream is one of life’s great pleasures, but making it can be a chore. Either you exhaust your wrist whisking cream into peaks, or you lug out the mixer to do it for you. But now there’s a third option.
Fresh whipped cream is one of life’s great pleasures, but making it can be a chore. Either you exhaust your wrist whisking cream into peaks, or you lug out the mixer to do it for you. But now, thanks to this week’s video from Panna, there’s a third option.
In the clip above, master mixologist Jim Meehan demonstrates how to shake up fresh whipped cream in no time using a cocktail tin and the spring from a cocktail strainer. Your whipped cream intake is about to increase exponentially.
Panna is where extraordinary recipes lead to extraordinary results. Get your FREE issue of Panna here and discover our collection of step-by-step video recipes from master chefs, plus culinary tips, cocktails and more. Craft successful, delicious meals, every time. Discover Panna. Discover the chef in you.