- 7 Easy Last-Minute Party Snacks
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Best Holiday Egg Dishes
- How to Make Bacon for a Crowd
- 5 Best Healthy Holiday Soups
- 5 Healthy Ways to Prepare Thanksgiving Sweet Potatoes
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
On the Friday after Thanksgiving, you could go for the classic turkey sandwich or maybe even a no-waste detox brodo. But if you're craving spice, turkey tamales provide another Plenty Project–friendly solution. In this video, star chefs Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken combine dark meat with spicy poblanos for a delicious day-after meal. A side of tart raw cranberry salsa brings it back to the holiday.
For a guide to folding tamales, watch this video from our sister brand Sunset on three ways to fold a tamale.