- How to Make the Ultimate Thanksgiving Gravy
- 9 Best Gooey Caramel Holiday Desserts
- How to Make Delicious Mini Potato Salad Bites
- 5 Ways to Throw the Best Latke Party
- How to Make the Best Brisket for Hanukkah
- Wake Up to Squash Egg-in-a-Hole
- How to Make Candied Yams Without the Can
- The Ultimate Guide to Prepping, Cooking and Carving a Thanksgiving Turkey
- 5 New Ways to Make Biscuits
- How to Make a Healthy Breakfast Smoothie Bowl
On the Friday after Thanksgiving, you could go for the classic turkey sandwich or maybe even a no-waste detox brodo. But if you're craving spice, turkey tamales provide another Plenty Project–friendly solution. In this video, star chefs Susan Feniger and Mary Sue Milliken combine dark meat with spicy poblanos for a delicious day-after meal. A side of tart raw cranberry salsa brings it back to the holiday.
For a guide to folding tamales, watch this video from our sister brand Sunset on three ways to fold a tamale.