- Video: Rick Bayless Makes the Ultimate 4/20 Tacos
- WATCH: Anthony Bourdain Explores Manila in the New Season of Parts Unknown
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- Watch: How to Make Hot Pot at Home
- Watch Alan Rickman Make a Cup of Tea
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
- The Science Behind Letting Meat Rest After Cooking
- Video: Gail Simmons Finds an Epic Meal in Palm Springs
- Watch: Chris Cosentino's Offal Odyssey in Hong Kong
- Could Roy Choi’s Tacos Win Los Angeles the 2024 Olympics?
Simple syrup is, as the name implies, simple. But making it still requires some knowhow.
Simple syrup is, as the name implies, simple. But making it still requires some knowhow. In this video from Panna, pastry chef Sebastien Rouxel reveals the ideal proportion of water to sugar and the correct cooking technique for a textbook simple syrup.