- Video: Watch Hugh Acheson Grill the Ideal Backyard Meal
- How to Make the Perfect Crouton
- The Ultimate Triple-Egg Breakfast
- How Stephanie Izard Makes Amazing French Toast
- How Not to Ruin Your Pan with Stuck Scrambled Eggs
- Expert Fish Tips From Chef Michael Anthony
- Charcuterie from Around the World Stars at Sydney’s Nomad Restaurant
- The Ultimate Margarita
- Ad Hoc’s Smoked Ribs: A GoPro How-To
- Chef José Andrés Thinks Beets Are Sexy
Simple syrup is, as the name implies, simple. But making it still requires some knowhow.
Simple syrup is, as the name implies, simple. But making it still requires some knowhow. In this video from Panna, pastry chef Sebastien Rouxel reveals the ideal proportion of water to sugar and the correct cooking technique for a textbook simple syrup.